Thursday 20 September 2012

sewing up a storm

Last time I posted was the day before my birthday and that seems like ages ago already.  I've had a lovely time the last couple of weeks sneaking a bit of sewing in.  Doesn't it always feel good to get some sewing done.  A lot of the time I don't even bother starting because you know you're only going to have to stop to go to football training or something like that.  I find it funny how you can get one or two days  of good sewing in and then nothing, zilch, zero, nada, nought! 

I have made some nice little pillowslip tops instead of dresses (only because the first one I didn't have enough material for the dress).  I really like the double layered linen top I made for Isla and I'm hoping to get more of the linen so I can make her some matching pants.  I also made a couple of little pinnies that were a bit on the small side but I was pleased with them.  I hadn't tried the double yoke before and it looks lovely.  And a skirt as well.


                                                    





No comments:

Post a Comment